Welcome to CaA designs. Here I would like to provide you with fun additions for your blog and scrapbook, fun freebies, and just an overall fun time!

I am also available for Scrap4Hire services.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Day Special

Are you a bit behind on getting your Father's Day gift?  Can't figure out the perfect present?  I have the solution for you!!!!

How about an 8x10 personalized collage -- guaranteed overnight!

Send me up to 5 pictures, any text you want included, and any specific colors and I will create a personalized collage for you overnight.  Once you approved, I will send it to your local Walgreens (or wherever you prefer to print pictures) where you can pick it up!

How much does this wonderful personalized gift cost?     $5

You're not going to find a better deal than this!

Check out the "Specials" page to order it ... shoot me an email ... and we will get started!

Here's my example --

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment